- Cookies mean small files that will automatically take place on the User’s device which performs the function of storing User preferences and configurations while visiting a site.
- Cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User’s computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- Although the User’s computer device will automatically accept cookies, the User may choose to make modifications through the User’s browser setting, namely by choosing to reject cookies (this option may hinder the optimal availability of AG’s services when the User accesses the Site).
- AG is using Google Analytics Demographics and Interest features. Data obtained by AG from such features, such as age, gender, User’s interest and other identifiable information of the User, will be used by AG for the development of features, facilities and/or contents available on AG Site. If the User does not wish for Google Analytics to track the User’s data, the User may use Add-On Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser.
- AG may use the features provided by third parties for the purpose of improving AG’s services and contents, including the assessment, adjustment and serving of advertisements to every User based on their interest or visit history. If the User does not wish for any advertisement to be displayed based on such adjustment, the User may set it via browser.
User Selection and Transparency
- Mobile devices in general (iOS and Android) have settings so that the AG application cannot access certain data without the consent of the User. The iOS device will notify the User when the AG application first requests access to the data, while the Android device will notify the User when the AG application is first installed. By using the application and providing access to the application, the User is deemed to have given his/her consent to the collection and use of the User’s Personal Data on his/her device.
- After a successful sale and purchase transaction on the Site, the Seller and the Buyer (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) have the opportunity to rate and review one another. This information may be publicly viewable with the User’s consent.
- Users may access and modify information in the form of email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through settings feature on the Site.
- Users may opt-out from information or notifications in the form of newsletters, reviews, product discussions, private messages, or private messages from the Admin sent by AG through the settings feature on the Site. AG may still send messages or emails in the form of transaction information or information related to the User’s account.
- Insofar not in contradiction with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations, the User may contact AG to withdraw the consent for the obtainment, collection, storage, management and use of the User’s data. In such event, the User understands the consequence that the User may no longer use the services of the Site and other AG’s services.
Security, Storage and Removal of Users’ Personal Data
- AG protects every User’s Personal Data stored in its system, and protect such data from any unauthorized access, use, modification, collection and/or disclosure by using a number of security measures and procedures, including password and OTP (One Time Password) code of the User.
- Even though AG has used its best effort to secure and protect the Users’ Personal Data, it should be noted that data transmission over the Internet is never fully secured. Therefore, AG is unable to guarantee 100% the security of the data provided or transmitted to AG by the User and the provision of information by the User shall be at the User’s own risk.
- AG shall delete and/or anonymize the User’s Personal Data that is under AG’s control in the event (i) the User’s Personal Data is no longer required to fulfill the purpose of its collection; and (ii) retention is no longer required for the purpose of compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that there remains a possibility that some Personal Data of the User is stored by other parties, including the authorized state agencies. In the event that we share the User’s Personal Data with the authorized state agencies and/or other agencies that may be appointed by the authorized government or having cooperation with AG, the User agrees and acknowledges that the retention of the User’s Personal Data by such agency will follow the data retention policy of each agency.
Complaints related to Protection of Users’ Personal Data
- AG shall investigate the User’s complaint and attempt to provide a response to such complaint within a reasonable period of time after receiving the complaint submitted by the User.